Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 28, 2010

About "E-Books"

Hi everyone. Recently, I consider I try to take TOEFL IBT. So, I bought a text yesterday. However, it is very very difficult for me, especially Listening. I'd like to study abroad in a university life. So, I try to do my best.
Anyway, I read the article about "E-Books". I think E-Books is milestone. Even if you don't have enough money to buy a book which you want, by using a E-books, you can easily read in your computer or cellphone. Japanese people, I think are unlikely to read books or novels. They might be reluctant to buy and spend money on them. But thanks to advent of E-books, a lot of people came to tend to be interested in these system. On the other hand, book industry suffer from selling books. If all people read E-books, it isn't necessary to exist.
But I think E-books is interesting and must contributing to our future.