Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Half way through

Hello everyone, is everyone good?? How’s the second book going?? I've read half of it and the books getting really exciting so I’d probably finish reading it within few days.
It is always said, read the book first then watch the movie. Does everyone agree to this point? Books are always better than movies, it’s the original, and the story’s got more depth. Is it so?? I've seen the movie perfume and it’s just so attractive! It’s thrilling, stimulating, full of human ego, as well as it being ironic, a definitely deep piece of story. Absolutely amazing!! Yes, if I knew if it was such a great story, I would have wanted to read the book first, but anyway. If the movie was so outstanding, the book must be even better!! I’m so looking forward to reading the rest of the book.
I missed last Fridays IE3, did I miss anything important?? People around me are all sick! I've still got a sore throat, and I feel dull. The weathers making it even worse… Well anyway, let’s work hard till we finish the second book report! Because then, comes the… NOMIKAI!! Yeah?