Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

E.T meets blogger

Hello Dr Armstrong and I.E. friends

First, I came to AGU because I wanted to become a Hollywood star like Sonny Chiba. I heard this university is one of the most prestigious universities to nurture students to become Hollywood stars around the world.

However, I came to realize that this university is the place for sedulous students to become President. Everyone around me like T.T, E.T, and M.L.K joins circles/clubs and tries to have full 48 credits. What have I done wrong?

Second, I spent √225 percent of my life in Canada, so I believe I can beat 2 year-old kid whose mother tongue is English on debate in English. When I was there, 3-year old kid told me my English sucks, so I am afraid of speaking English in front of more than 2-year old native Canadian. That experience is all I have acquired while I was studying abroad. Therefore, I will never go to Canada again.

Third, my favorite movie star is Rachel McAdams. One of her well known movies is Sherlock Holmes. I can’t wait to see Holmes 2 though. My room is full of her bogus (hope they are authentic) autographs and posters. When I see her face, I cordially think that “God” does not exist. I must assert this even though other religionists threaten to have me killed. I take protein with a cup of milk as a staple food cuz it just tastes soo good. I really recommend u have it, especially strawberry flavored one.

Everyone in I.E. class looks smart. We all can get double A. We can reach the unreachable! Let’s live long and prosper! (P.S. hey Itsuki, where is your ziko-syokai? I can’t find urs)

Best of luck,

Naoki Y