Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello people!!

Hello, my name is Jun Nakagawa and I'm 20 years old.
I was born in Japan then I went to England due to my fathers job until I was 3. Then I entered the British school in Tokyo. After Japanese public junior high school i went to England again. England was alright but I think Japan's better even thought we get earthquakes and problems with the nuclear power plant!
I love playing darts so I work as a bartender at a darts bar in Nippori. If your over 20 come to "Casual bar Aquarium" in Nippori!