Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

its meeeeeeee itsukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey guys. I was born and raised in Gotemba, a nice small city in Shizuoka. My birthday is July 12th, same as Julius Caesar.
i had never gone abroad until I became 16 and decided to go to Canada for a year.
You can kinda guess why my English isn't that good, especially when it comes to academic stuff.
so I will probably be asking you guys some help on assignments.
Don't worry , I will buy you some coffee or something .lol
I love skateboarding and music by the way.
i am really into indie music scene. I was a roadie and sometimes a guest vocalist for a couple of hardcore bands while I was in Canada. I'm in a post hardcore/ alternative band and writing songs. but I listen to any kinds of music. I love collecting vinyls and Yes, I'm a vinyl junkie.
Nice to meet you guys. YOROSHIKU anyway !

Peace out !!!!!