Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hello♪:)

Hi!My name is Hisae Tsuboyama.I live in Yokohama.I have two younger sisters and my father has been in Osaka because of his job.
I feel happiest when I eat something and sleep!I love eating and sleeping:D!So unfortunately,it's easy for me to put on weight...Anyway,I'm always on a diet.I also like listening to music and playing sports.I belonged to the tennis club when I was a high school student.The club members are really great friends for me!
I now become a AGU student and IE class has started.What I recently feel is everyone in the class are almost native speakers!I have never been abroad and my English skill is absolutely low(>_<)!Though I'm anxious about it,I'll try hard and enjoy it.
I'm now going to read 'A Chirismas Carol'for my book report.I don't know about this story at all and I've never read any books written in English,but I'm just interested in it so I'll try to read it with my dictionary!
Well,I'd like to get along with everyone,especially my IE class members,so please talk to me anytime:)I'm glad about it.See you tomorrow♪*