Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

FIRST POST

Hello, this is Azusa Ogura. Since this is my first post, I'm a bit nervous because my English is really terrible. lol I lived in Singapore and Hawaii when I was little for a couple of years, and then came back to Japan and went to an International school in Tokyo until grade 4. Now, I've been living in Japan for about 9 years. My dad is British but I don't speak British English. :(
I'm now planning to join to the American football club at AGU as a manager. I know maybe I will have a hard time doing both studying and working as a manager, but I'm really looking forward to do so!
For the book report, I'm planning to read "And then there were none". I do have this book of my own, but have never read it, so what I thought is that it might be a good chance to read this.
If you want to know more about me, please talk to me anytime! I love chatting and I really want to improve my poor English. And I also do love being in IE3 because everbody is so friendly and really good at English. It inspires me a lot.
Well, see you guys on Monday!!