Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 29, 2011

hey everyone!

My name is Rika Shimazu and this is going to be my first post. Though it starts with the letter 'R' I like my name with the 'L' sound better, so just call me Lika :) Almost 6 years is about to pass since I came back from California and I'm totally starting to forget English and now I'm feeling that I need to work reaaaally hard to keep up with you guys. Well anyways, I'm finally getting used to this school and now I'm looking for a part time job and a fun circle (especially a dance circle). Have you guys decided what circle to join? See you in class!!