Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Well

Greetings! and this is my first post for this blog! My name is JunKikuchi, and in case you wanna know me by my out look or my face, I'll describe myself by saying that I have (very) short hair, and some of my friends call me as a “Kyusyu-Danji ”, meaning that I look like a person from the western side of Japan. haha! Actually, like as many other students in IE3, I was born and raised in the states until I was in 4th grade. After that I came to Japan and attended to a elementary school in Fujisawa,Kanagawa prefecture, for 2 years. Then I entered a private junior high school in Zushi, and spent my precious school life for 6years! Actually that school was a boys school, so I think I am a little bit "weird" in many meanings... (Soooo,don't think it too much whenever I get out of control!!) I played ball ever since I was 4years old, and I love playing baseball now too! I 'll talk about this afterwards, since my blog-writing days has just begun now! Well , since the time is the time(2AM in the night!), I think I should go to bed and prepare for another enthusiastic week!! See Ya all in class!! P.S. Never mind my sloppy grammar... I'm such a bad writer...