Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TSUNAMI

Well, I know that posting in this time will mean that I'm a such a lazy guy, but what the hell!!
I'm gonna post it because I read it! Voila!
(I'm sorry I'm in the so-called "midnight-temper". I'll do the proper thing now!haha )


Okay, first of all it's a common sense that Mr.Armstrong made it a duty for us to read this note now because it is time for the young generation,which is us, to think about this tragedy that happened.
Since I live in a house that is only a mile away from the beach, my family had made a family meeting. Needless to say, this meeting was about what we will do in case the TSUNAMI hits the neraest shore.
We agreed that we will evacuate to the nearest concrete building to our house. And my father said a phrase that I think I won't forget for the rest of my life.
He said "It is important to run for your lifes, but it is also important to sacrifice youself to your loving ones."
I thinked about that phrase by myself for a couple of days.
I think what my father was wanting to say is that, don't make an action that will make you regret , even though you survive.
I thought that this note,TSUNAMI, is the example of best way that people can act in emergency.
Choja made a quick and a wize decision by sacrificing his fortune and saved the members of the village.
I think that Choja, even though he lost his wealth, has recovered from the situation hurry, because he had sacrificed himself to protect the most important thing.
I think that it is time for us to ask our self what we can do when it happens to us and I think it's time for us to think what we want to protect, rather than our lives.