Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hi! My name is Sayumi Kamayama. I lived in Hong Kong from grade 6 to half of grade 9, and came back to japan three years ago. It was a quite short time to live abroad, and i didn't have opportunity to speak English after coming back, so i hope this blog helps me to improve my English skill. I do love to go to see a movie and a musical. I also love Disney. I live near Tokyo Disney Resort, so I often visit there. I like making sweets and reading books especially about psycology for my free time, but these days I got so much work to do and can't do them...
by the way, if you find my name difficult to remember, it's ok to remember and call me just Sayu.
see you on Monday, everyone!