Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hi!

Hi! My name is Lisa Hasegawa. I don't really have much to say about myself but I guess I should say something. I attended an international school from nursury which was in yokohama called the St. Joseph International School then I went to the British School in Tokyo which is in Shibuya. When I turned 13 I went to a boarding school in England for 5 years until graduation.
I wanted to study forensic science in university but after getting an unconditional offer from the university, I realised that I wasn't quite sure if it was really worth taking that course and getting a degree in the future for me. I wanted to know what I really wanted to do so I took a gap year and I travelled around the world mostly to my friend's place only for a short time. About 2-3weeks at one place. Ignore the bit whether I got any idea of what I want to do in the future in the end lol. And now here I am at AGU.
I spell my name Lisa although on my passport spells Risa. I've been spelling my name like this since nursury so I would be happy if you guys spell mine like that and also call me Lisa instead of Risa! :D