Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 14, 2014

BBQ

It's Momoko again. Yesterday, I had a barbeque as an ESS event.
It's not sunny and too hot, it was a great day for a barbeque.
One thing that I regret is that I can't eat much. I brought two water pistols and play with it with my friends.
I was soaked to the skin, but it was so fun!

I want to have a Yakiniku party with you guys! Then I'll eat until I get full :D
See you soon!