Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Presentations

Hi everyone.

 Yesterday, I did a non-fiction book report presentation in my Reading class. Honestly, I'm not really good at speaking in front of people.
In the past, I did some same kind of presentation for couple of times, but I wasn't really good at it.
Yesterday’s presentation was the first time I've used Powerpoint and I thought it would be little different from what I experienced in the past.
Therefore I prepared and did some practice. I did my best on my presentation but in my opinion it wasn't very good. One thing I noticed was I spoke too fast. Probably that's because of nervousness. I thought that dealing with nervousness is important factor for presenting a better presentation.
But after all, my Reading teacher told me that I was OK. That was relief for me.
We are now expecting two presentations. One is that for Core class and the other is for Listening class. Both of them are group presentations. So it'll be different from today's presentation. Anyway, I'll do my best.