Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 7, 2014

IE

We have one month left until the summer vacation! I just can't wait to go to the U.K. and hang out with my friends, but our IE3 class will be separated into seminars in the next semester, I'm sad since we're getting along with each other and I wanna be with you guys for a longer time.

Everyone in IE3 class can speak English well and always inspire me. Since I entered this university, my English skill has been improving thanks to all of you, I have to make more efforts to improve it, though.

Thanks everyone :) Even if we are separated into seminars, keep in touch!!

Hope we will have a good time for the rest of days.