Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Response to Masato

Hi! Today I'll answer to Masato's question, who were you most influenced by in your life? Well, for me it's my friend who lives in the States. She was Italian and we had a lot in common. We liked the same singer , we both loved Italian food, we shared secrets and we also had a crush on a same boy. She was very polite and she also had great leadership and was diligent. She always tried her best and she taught me the importance of doing my best anytime. She said she wanted to work at the United Nations in the near future. I think she can make it. Seeing her doing her best for her dream inspires me in many ways. I still keep in touch with her by texting but I haven't met her for years. I really miss her
Good night