Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My friend from high school

     On the day of the marathon on Saturday. I had a lot of time to talk will my high school friends. One of them who goes to a different university is now living alone. Her father went to India for work and her other family members went too, with her alone. Her mother is here for a week now.
     She says that she is thankful for her mother because she cooks delicious warm meals. The times she was alone, she said she just boiled some pasta and put salt on it.
      My father will go to America for work this September alone. My mother will go to his house in America to look after him for a week maybe every two months. The time my mother will be with my father, I am responsible for my brother.  I was thinking about the things I must do without my mother and appreciated my mother for all of the hard work she does in the house.
     I will do my best when the time comes.


This will be my fourth blog this week. I must make up for the three blogs I haven't done the past weeks.and the two for this week. Im sorry for the late posts.