Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Book Report 2

      Yesterday we finished our book report 2, not like last time when I read lord of the flies and wrote analysis on it, I confess I didn't like that book, I wrote book report 1 just for finishing a task although I did a lot of search and got a good score from Mr. Armstrong. But this time, I wrote book report on Camille for fun, I enjoyed reading and analysing it, which is my favorite book even this is my fourth time to read it. It changed my point of view of love.
      My book report has 7 pages, but even by 7 pages, I did not analyse the book thoroughly, in my book report, I analysed the book from 4 prospectives, which is structure, 2 leading characters, the author and one quotation which I like. But in my draft, except these 4 prospectives, I also analysed the social background of the story which is in the July Monarchy, and the 2 suporting characters who is the hero's father and the old courtesan Prudence, and some other quotations of the book which can support my point of view. If I add these parts into the report, I think the report will be too long, so I cut these parts.
      The picture is my draft.