Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Book Report

Hello. How are you guys doing with your second book report?
 I’ve finished reading and watched the movie and yesterday I finished writing my report too.
As I said on this blog, I choose To Kill a Mockingbird as my second book report.
I purposely watched the movie after finishing reading the book. Because I wanted to compare my firsthand image with the image that created after watching the movie. Movies are visible so it’s easy to create a image of the novel. But firstly I wanted to create my own image of the novel.
Then, how was that worked? Well, The movie was almost same as I imagined, same kind of characters and town.
In this case I think the story was relatively easy to imagine, that’s why my images were corresponded with the movie.
But in other cases, like the novels based on future story, the imagination would be made differently and countlessly from the movie.
It’s nice to watch the movie, but on the other hand I think imagining the story on your mind is fun part of reading novels.