Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Catcher in the Rye

Good evening everyone.

The good news is I'm almost done with the book report.
All that is left is the reference.

Anyway, today I would like to talk about a book I started reading.
It's called The Catcher in the Rye, and one day when I was making
complaints about everything, my friend recommended me read it.
Sometimes when everything seems superficial and you are acting like a
pessimist reading this book might be a good thing to do.

I've only read thirty pages or so, so it's still hard to tell what the theme is
and what the author is trying to convey, but so far it is interesting and easy
to read.