Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My part time job

1month and half has past since I started my part time job. I thought that I already got used to working there but I actually wasn't. I noticed about it lately when I had a shift during lunch time. I usually have one for dinner time, but it's always much more crowded when it's lunch time. At that time on last Sunday many customer came to my restaurant at the same time, I was kind of upset and had a really sight.
There is always one staff for each, cook and waitress, I have to do all things  that waitress  has to do by myself. But I wasn't able to notice that they finished eating,so made them wait for the drink after the meal, and I wasn't able to do counts. I didn't write down the additional orders, so I charged the customers less than actual. What is worst was that I accidentally dropped down a wine glass... I felt so sorry and I was so disappointed by what I did that day. But my shop manager wasn't angry at me or didn't do anything that let me down. He just pointed out my mistake instead. I was encouraged by him. I want to keep it up!!