Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

finding a job

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a great weekend.

 Today I would like to talk to you about finding a job, of course, part time job. Having a part time job really helps me become independent. I used to work part time at a cram school near my house but I quitted as I entered college. I have never liked the job teaching so I did not regret quitting. Recently I do not have a job. I heard that gyu-don restaurants and convenient stores have good salary. If there is a part time job that anyone recommends, please introduce me!

thanks for reading!