Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 11, 2015

early morning

Today, I woke up at 4A.M. I didn't expect to see this on my clock and I tried to go to sleep again but I couldn't, so I decided to work on my assignments now. I'll just talk about a book I chose for our book report which is "Flowers for Algernon". It's about a 32-year-old man named Charlie who has an extremely low IQ. Because of his extremely low IQ, he is going to be used for an experiment. It is an experiment if it is possible to make dumb people smart. Charlie takes tests with a mouse named Algernon. The book is organized by Charlie's progress reports which he is going to write almost everyday. At first, his handwriting is awful. Later on, after Charlie takes the surgery, we gradually notice that Charlie has improved his spelling skills. He starts to understand negative things in the world. It makes him very sorrowful. I wonder how it goes on and how he overcomes those problems. I can't wait to read through the rest of the pages.