Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Golden week

   It's a little late but I will talk about my golden week. First day I went to lalaport in fujimi with my best friend Ayano. It was such a sunny day! We went shopping, had lunch at komeda, and took lots of selfies like always. It was a fun day! Thank you Ayano! My second day of golden week I went back home to Nagano to see my family. It was my brothers birthday recently so we had a surprise birthday celebration for him. My brother lives in Yamanashi prefecture. So we waited for his arrival in the living room with the lights off and had our fire crackers ready. When he came in the house we turned the lights  on and cracked our fire crackers! Happy birthday!
   The next day we went to sushi and the movies. We watched the new fast and furious movie! It was awesome! People who like cars and action is definitely the movie to watch! The next day I went to a free market, probably better known as yard sale, with my mother and sister. I helped out my mother with setting up and selling clothes. However, I took an early bus home because it was golden week and very crowded. So my golden week was all together about two and a half days. Not a week at all ha! And there were golden moments but as of now I need to finish my home work assignments. So busy! However many of maybe be in the same situation am I right?
 Anyways I hope all of you enjoyed your golden week! Thank you!