Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

My golden week:)

 School started again today and golden week finished yesterday which is so sad:( So here are what I did in my golden week.

 On the first day of golden week aka Sunday, I went shopping to Lalaport Fujimi which just opened on April 10th with Rachel. We were window shopping, but I mainly went shopping in Adidas Originals, Hollister Fujimi, and Lowrys Farm. In Adidas Originals, I bought brand new purple back pack, because I felt like I need one for school since I've been carrying Michael Kors black leather bag since I entered university and back pack is so much better for your back bone since I do ballet. In Hollister Fujimi, since some of my friends were working there and it was AAA week which is the week that associates get 50% off for all the items we purchase in Hollister stores, I bought some clothes there. In Lowrys Farm, which is the Japanese clothing store, I was going to buy silver and white heel, but since it was sold out, I ordered them to bring it from another store and call me when they are ready. Lastly, we went to eat lunchish dinner in Komeda and had fun chatting. 

 On the second day, I reunited with one of my friend from when I was in Japanese elementary school which is before I even started living in Shanghai, China. Even though we were keeping in touch by messaging, since we haven't seen each other face to face for 8 years, she told me that she felt as if she met me for the first time. We went into Freshness burger and were literally chatting for 2 hours talking about our life experience over 8 years and was able to fill in our blank of 8 years:) I feel like it's so nice to keep in touch with old friends for so long and stay friends for so long. My dad actually told me that he respects and admires me that I actually keep in touch with many old friends and reunite with them. 

 On the third day, I was watching You Tube, reading magazine, and day dreaming about my life goal all day. Even though it doesn't seem like a productive day to other people, I thought it was actually a productive day and it's nice to sometime be alone at home putting no make up, tying my hair up in a ponytail and wearing comfortable clothes doing things I like. 

 On the last day of golden week, which was yesterday, I went to walk around China Town eating some Chinese food with Kasumi. I was missing Shanghai so much that it was nice meeting Chinese people there and eating yummy Chinese food:) But since we got full after an hour or so, we went back to Shibuya to chat in Starbucks.

 Overall, I feel like my golden week was pretty productive week.