Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Chat room

I went to the chat room yesterday to speak French. There were two other people besides me, and they spoke very fluently, while I had to stop them constantly to understand what they were saying.
If listening was hard, speaking was even harder. Everything I learned during class dispersed from my mind and I had no idea what to say. The time we had to speak was merely 30 minutes, but by the time it ended I was exhausted. It took a lot of energy just sitting in the booth with the other people!
I think it was a good experience because I was able to be in a place where the only language I could depend upon was French. I learned how difficult it was to speak, and how frustrating it can be to not be able to speak one's thoughts. 

After 5th period, I went to a lecture concert of the "Bach Collegium Japan." There were some instruments from the Baroque era. There's something about baroque music that is soothing and comforting.