Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Merciless library

The library here at Aogaku's great, but evil. I came to this conclusion just yesterday, as I tried to extend my loan on Breakfast at Tiffany's and Murakami's Norwegian Wood. It happens that I forgot Norwegian Wood's return date - Thursday - while Capote's short story didn't receive the same treatment. I'm sure everyone knows that you are banned from loaning books for the number of days you fail to return an individual one. It turns out that extending loans counts, too.

And so, since I was banned on Friday from borrowing/extending my loan, I had to relinquish both of my books. My ban ends today, so I won't be able to borrow any more until next week. Sucks, right? Ah, well - it's nothing more than a small slap on the wrist. It won't stop me from borrowing books from now on.