Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Un matin au pot-au-feu

After another unproductive tetsuya spent just mostly goggling at my incomplete homework and falling asleep at the job, I come down from my bedroom to the household mess hall. It's just another one of those mornings during which I'm nothing more than some semblance of an undead - or so I thought. It is, instead, a matin au pot-au-feu.

Let me explain: there is some unnamed law/theory that states "any kind of cooking involving a pot or stew, if let to sit overnight in a suitable environment, will taste mouth-blasting awesome on the morning of the next day and a few days after". The leftovers of the pot-au-feu that I had yesterday night are no exception; by the time it reaches my plate, some of the essence from the ingredients sat in the soup must've already blended into it. My favorite way of eating this sacred dish is by soaking buttered pieces of toast in the soup; it's almost enough to make me believe in the existence of some merciful deity.

Rejuvenated, I pack up my bags and get ready to roll out to the battlefield. That homework seems like a piece of cake now; I bet I can finish it on the front lines.


Who's this unknown person, by the way?