Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 18, 2022

A Can of Wiped Cream

     I got hungry and was thinking of Starbucks. But I thought about it and decide that it was too expensive. So, instead I went to the nearest supermarket and bought a can of wiped cream. I passed some people who were handing out leaflets. I ignored them on the way there but once I had my can I decide to listen to what they had to say. 

    They were talking about the Doctors Without Borders (国境なき医師団). The person explained to me about how they could get  to any place in need within two days. She also explained why they could get there so fast. It was because they are a private, non-profit medical and humanitarian aid organization, meaning that they don't need to wait for the government to give them permission to move. It was interesting to listen about how they worked. 

    When I got home I made some tea and put some wiped cream on top. It tasted like a cheaper version of the drinks at Starbucks. But I was satisfied.

No comments: