Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Exam weeks

 So, hey guys it's been a while. I know I have not been around that much but I wanted to share what is happening inside the complexity of neurons releasing chemicals which generate electrical signals that forms into something called thoughts. Being a full time university student has reached maximum capacity and I am no longer functioning in a way that I used to be. Which can be both good and bad at the same time, but hey that's how life works right? I am not mentally prepared to face exam week, nor am I physically ready for it. I am drowning in work loads of studies that I have yet to grasp the formula of how things should make sense when in reality it does not. Please guys, send help. 

No comments: