Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, July 8, 2022

My mystical experience

Don't worry, I didn't take any suspicious mushrooms.

By the way,

Hello.

It's Friday, finally. 

I wanted to share a touching experience I had when I was around 2 or 3. I was at a park with my mother, playing with sand. The sun was setting, radiating the "Yuuyake" color (I still don't know the color of the sun). I do not know why but I asked my mother what that splendid sphere was. Then, she responded by saying that it is the sun, a burning star. As soon as I heard this, I fell in awe; it was the feeling of reverence towards nature, mixed with ineffable fear. 

I think that children have an unbiased instinct, so I believe that exact feeling of AWE to be the answer as to how to conduct ourselves towards nature, or life, the vitality itself. It is beautiful yet terrifying at the same time.

I believe that the immensity of the beautiful facet of life renders any form of suffering bearable.

That is mysterium tremendum et fascinans to the core.


Post scriptum:

If I were a writer, I'd be a hopeless romantic. 


Have a delightful weekend. 


No comments: