Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Criminal

 Have you ever stolen anything before? If you have, consider this, what if it happened to you HUH? How would you feel?? Bad, you should feel bad, and if you steal..That should also make you feel bad!!!!! 

pUnPuN 

You may be thinking why are you bringing this up well listen here guys I have lost my faith in humanity. (mainly Kawasaki) why do people steal other people's umbrellas on a rainy day... a rainy day >:( I'm actually so mad I don't know how to write this blog because it's just going to be a rant at this point. 

The crime occurred in broad daylight, this rainy Wednesday before my hair appointment. Being the dumb blond I was (I'm a dumb pink now 💅) I forgot to bring money so I went to the ATM building.  I had used my umbrella before going into the building and they had an umbrella rack, so innocent me, not wanting the rainwater to get all over the floors causing someone to slip, gently set aside the umbrella into the rack.  I had my money and I was on my merry way to get my hair done yay~ But no, I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom and the closest one was underground, a couple mins away from the bank and I decided to go there because it was on the way to my hair appointment. I go and I finish my business, everything sounds okay don't you think? 

WRONG that's where it all began. I realized my super cute black frilly gothic lolita umbrella was nowhere in the bathroom with me. I backtracked and remembered I left it in the rack at the ATM building, it's fine I was only gone for like 8 minutes. 8 MINUETS, the crime happened somewhere in between because when I went back, from the window I could see that the umbrella rack was empty. Funny. How could that be if my Super cute black frilly gothic lolita umbrella isn't in my hand hmm? it only meant one thing, IT WAS STOLEN?!?!?!?!? Criminal. 

Fortunately, it wasn't raining at the time but like that wasn't the problem, it was such a good umbrella guys. I'm in a state of grief right now. It was a new umbrella I bought because I've been using my old one since middle school. hear this, It also could be used as a normal umbrella and a parasol !!!!! The golden handle was so smooth and the curve was at the right angle ya know? It was a little thin to hold on to for my liking but the aesthetics! BRo and the best part was the frillies cri cri the frills on the edge of the umbrella were such a cute touch when you had it open and when you closed it. Such a vibe. I miss it so much. I went back after my hair appointment and sadly no return. WHY WOULD YOU STEAL IT. like, come on at the (pretty much) bank?!?!? Criminal. 

I'm never leaving my umbrella in the racks ever again. yall can slip ig 

Good night i'll be dreaming of my gothic lolita fashionista runway show with my UMBRELLA grrrrrr 



No comments: