Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Humor

    Sometimes I think about how I can be funnier because I can't really stray far from my original personality. Being serious, quiet and subtle really doesn't help, it's the whole UNhealthy set from Mc Donalds(But I bet it's from that Logorama film). 

    With the recent things happening to me and my family, I literally just cannot sympathize with people. I still can, it's just that it gets harder for me to filter my emotions when something irritates me. But if I say anything that gets on your nerves, just brush it off and think "she's grieving, she's scared" because I really am and I literally probably will not focus on looking at people for who they really are and more of how they are in the heat of the moment. 

    Anyways, back to the topic of humor. 

    What kind of humor do you guys like?(Since there's different types, like dark humor!)

No comments: