Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Running pt. 3

Me being an idiot, I thought it was a good idea to leave the house at 10 am to go for a jog outside. Honestly, a power move. Because who in their right minds thinks that running when it's 32 degrees out is going to be a refreshing experience? Well... this girl over here. I got myself ready and had gallons (I don't know how much a gallon of water is. But I chose that word instead of 'liters' because it just seemed fitting) of water and a light snack beforehand. 

The first 15 minutes went pretty well, actually. Legs were moving at a pretty nice speed, and no side stitches yet. Well... my happiness didn't last for a while. Because surprise, surprise... I was attacked by a heatstroke.

I mean... we all knew it was coming... But I somehow made myself believe that I was stronger than that. Just one of my many toxic traits...

Even after I walked home and drank another gallon of water, the headache was still there. In fact, it lasted for a good while, perhaps, 3 days? I'm all good now, but it was a pretty traumatizing experience. I was so exhausted that practically did nothing for the rest of the day. I took a 2hr nap twice, with meals in between, and went on my phone while laying down. Not the most ideal way to spend a weekend, but it's alright. 

The main point of this blog is that I hate summer. How disappointing is it that it won't be running season for another 4 or 5 months? 

I don't know, maybe, just maybe, it's a sign for me to move to a colder country...

No comments: