Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Shopping

     I went to a high school where we had uniforms. So I didn't think about what I would wear everyday. But now I have to think about it and I came to realize that I mostly have white T-shirts and blue jeans. I like that coordination of the two but I didn't want everyone too think that I wore the same kinda clothes everyday. So, I decided to go shopping with my friend after school. 

    We went to ZARA and at the time most of their clothes were on sale. There were many colorful clothes but they were all slightly off. After that we went to a different ZARA but the results were the same and I bought nothing. My friend knew another place so we went there too but I still couldn't  find anything I wanted.

    Finally we went to GU. I was trying to avoid GU because it is a common place and I'm in the big city, Tokyo. But we didn't have a choice due to financial problems. We went to GU and I was immediately hooked with several clothings. I really liked the color that is a kind of a reddish brown. In the end I bought five clothings. I hope I didn't make the mistake when I sometimes buy stuff that I will never use.