Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stress? Will I be able to talk normally again?

     So. biggest, stressful thing that happened to me today is being told my dog can only live for 2~3 more months. At the longest, half a year. 

    If you guys really know me, you probably know that I boast about my dog a lot. I call her my little sister and there isn't any other dog that could replace her. She was my first companion as a first child, then my brother became my second because he was born a year after we got her. Everywhere she goes she's adored, and I want to say that I love her the most in this whole entire world. 

    There was a time when I was sick that my parents were busy and didn't pay attention to me, but they told me that petting my dog would help me feel better. She was therapy for me my whole life and to think that she's possibly going to die at 12 years old extremely stresses me out. 

    I was told this at dinner time, but I was the first to burst into tears and I'm still crying, almost midnight at the time I'm writing this. I was the one to give her medicine this past one and a half years after her health really got bad. To think that just when things were getting better, the doctor drops the bomb.. 

    Another problem is that all this crying, though I was really used to it as a kid, is really straining my throat. It hurts to talk in long lengths so I'm starting to worry if I can say my lines in my presentation.. I'm probably not going to try and talk as much as I used to, so I'll be really quiet. 

    The love of my life who took up 12 years of my 19 year old life, the only being that kept me from running away from my family. I don't want her to leave me just yet so I'm going to do what I can, even though my mom already said that we can't do anything about it..

No comments: