Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Summer vacation

    I haven't gone back home since I got here in March. My mother came to Tokyo to meet me one time but I haven't seen my father for a long time. I am looking forward to going back home. The first thing I want to do is go out to eat because I have been eating too healthy for too long. I am going to stay in my home town for about a month and work four days a week and hang out with my friends. 
    My goal is to make as much money as I can while I am in my home town. I was thinking about working five days a week but my mother said that I wouldn't able to handle it. She is probably right. But I am excited to go back and work at the factory. I hope I still remember everyones names and I still have the skills I mastered the last time I was there. It is a small factory that consists of only 20 workers and is in the middle of ricefields, basically the middle of no where. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the heat and we might have to do the rajiotaisou from 8:30 in  the morning. But the pay is good so I will do my best to keep the negative emotions inside.

No comments: