Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

I Lied


Okay so I lied don't entirely hate summer, defo hate the heat though, but I love the sunsets in japan during the summer!! Call me basic if you will but I love looking at the sky in general but I also love sunsets! I love sunrises as well but I no longer wake up at 4-6 anymore, ya girl needs her beauty sleep after finishing the work due the next day because she is a procrastinator.  


Summer is the best season for sunset pictures in my opinion because I'm pretty sure there are more pink and purple sunsets during the summer compared to winter or any other season. I haven’t taken too many sunset pictures because I'm never satisfied with the colors that show up on my phone camera because it never fully encapsulates what my eyes see. Did I use the word correctly?? I don't know how else to say it but what I mean is it's not what I actually see so I get disappointed and end up not taking pictures. I liked this one picture I took a while ago so I will share it. I took this at school! The pink and blue were such a nice hue, although it looks orange I think it still looks really pretty.