Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

for the first time

Hi, I am one of the new students this year and happy to join this IE 3 class although I've heard the level of this class is considered really high. Actually I'm afraid I may have no friends here to help me with work and enjoy discussions together because usually I'm a man of few words(so quiet and alone). So if you ever see me in trouble, please just call my name and I'll be glad to perform full of my poor(?) English ability with everyone in the class. A bit of talk can make me hundreds of friends. (I'm not sure.)

By the way...I haven't even started this week's assignment!!!!