Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello everybody

Hello everybody in IE3, my name is Kosuke Doi, very nice to see you. What a nice weather it was today! I hope its going to be like this for a while. It was so cold yesterday it seemed like its going back to winter!! This is my first time writing on this blog, I don't yet feel quite comfortable(writing on this blog, going to uni), but I'm hoping to enjoy the IE3 class, and my uni-life at Aoyamagakuin daigaku. I enjoyed Dr Armstrong's first lesson, and when he said "oshieru koto wa manabu koto" I guess his words kind of moved me. I'd like to work hard, get good grades, and also make good friends, and enjoy the IE3 class:)
Thanks, Kosuke Doi