Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hi!!

Hi everyone! This is my first entry so I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Rika. My birthday is on May 14th, and my blood type is A.
I'm from Inagishi, Tokyo.
Right now I'm living in a domitry and I miss my home so much><
My hobby is to draw pictures, listen to music, go shopping, read mangas and magazines, and any other things that are fun but don't take up so much energy from me : )

Eventhough I spent my whole junior high school years in Dallas, TX, my grammar skill...actually my overall writing skill is very weak(I cannot write so good in Japanese either..lol)but I will try my best to improve this year!

Today was my first day in this class since I was absent last week. I felt like I have missed bunch of things... :<
Sorry Dr. Armstrong! I'm never gonna be absent again.

Since I only know few people in this school I still feel kinda lonely and scared but I was so happy that I got to know some people in this class today! I hope I can get to know everyone very soon XD

BTW Friday night..or Saturday morning is exiciting for me because I can watch my favorite anime!Yay

Anyways, have a nice weekend everyone!