Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's in April, but it's in winter.

This cold! It's high time we got used to the cheerful mood of this university and felt warm and relaxed. I mean there is no other luxury than sleeping comfortably in the snug classroom right in the middle of the lecture. But the low temperature interferes with my dozing and it forces me to stay fast awake. I just can't stand it but after all, I have only to make my usual sleep time longer at night and it might sweep away all the nightmares when I'm asleep in the class.

On my way back home from school, I just dropped in a bookstore and bought a novel which came out just yesterday, and its title is called 1Q84 (BOOK3) written by the famous Japanese novelist Haruki Murakami. I've been a really big fan of him since I started reading his works about two years ago. I have already finished that of BOOK1&2, which is very impressive to me. I suppose he has the habit of writing something easy to read, but great stories and maybe that's why I love all of his efforts I have read.

KU