Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring yet?

I just woke up and its already past noon! I couldn't get out of bed because it was so cold in my room. Oh, I rhymed just now.haha Anyway, have anyone noticed the hail on Friday?? I couldn't believe it! It's mid April and the temperature is still below 20degrees. I spoke to my friend in Canada last night and she told me that the temperature was definitely warmer than Japan...How could this be? I mean, Canada is supposed to be chillier, right?! My plan is for today is to work on my assignments and relax before my hectic week begins. I'm also planning to make lunch for myself and bring it to school because I got tired of the meals that they serve at the University cafeteria :p Is anyone else planning to make lunch like me??


>Mari
I was going to the freshmen welcome party on the 20th, but apparently there were way too many people on the list :( I'm going to try to squeeze into the one on the 7th. It should be worth it :)!