Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Too cold!

Yesterday, wasn't it too cold?? It was unbelievable!
Of course, I'm accustomed to coldness because I came from Sapparo.
But, I couldn't adapt to cold wether of yesterday.

By the way, I think you are busy to decide courses.
Aogaku risyu system is a little troublesome, I think.
Almost all of Aoyama Standard subjects are determined by lot.
I wanted to take "Kansei-Business", but I draw a losing number. Omg!!
If you could take the subject, you are lucky!!!!!!!
But I'm so happy because I could take "Creative Writing"!
I don't have acqaintances in this class, so if you could take it,too...
Please talk to me :-)

Then, I'd like to make a comment on your blog.
Saki (Uzuki)>> I like running, too!
But I'm good at a short-distance race such as 50m or 100m.
I'm not good at a long distance because I don' t have stamina.
I want to talk about running with you and please teach me a knack of running in a long distance.

Bye :->