Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

wow

Yesterday was so cold! I went to buy textbooks at Sagamihara campus this morning and I saw snow left on the sidewalk. It's so weird, snowing in April?! o.o

Last night I went to a welcome party for the club with my friend. It was very fun and I'm looking forward to joining this club! But when I told my friends that I'm going to join two clubs, they told me that they've never thought of joining two or more. I thought many people are joining more than one club since there are many interesting clubs in the campus! I don't know a lot of people in the school so I'm wondering how many clubs are you going to join?

>Akane
Thanks for replying:D I'm not yet the member of the club but I will go to a trial practice on next Tuesday. I have heard that there is a club which they become friends and hang out with foreigner students! That's also interesting!:D

and I'm taking Chinese!

>Nanako
How sweet! I hope you guys will have a wonderful birthday party! :D