Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lacrosse game

Hello, everyone.
I went to Fukushima prefecture to match the game, "Lacrosse".

The first opponent is Hitotsubashi university. Hitotsubashi university was to be a Japan champion in the last year, so this team is very storong. At first 20 minutes, we won, but this team was strong. The final score was 4-10.
The second opponent is Seikei university. After the game started, we get score each other. The final score was 9-8. We can win this game.
My condition was so good, but I can't get score this game. I need practice to be storong.
I'll do my best, so we want to contribute Aoyama Gakuin University.