Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

To kill a mockingbird

Hello! My book report is about the book "To Kill a Mockingbird". It is written by Harper Lee.
I read the book, and watched the movie in the internet but it was surely a great book. This is mainly the story about the family in Alabama. The story is about the disparity in the society, discrimination, and also maybe about the poor white and more and more theme is in this book I think. Main character is Scout, Jem, and their father Atticus Finch.
I'm going to talk about this book in IE3 class, so I can't say so much detail but I'm sure that everyone can enjoy this book.
Thank you for reading!