Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

the Varmints

First, I thought the story was going to be a happy one, because the picture was beautiful and very pretty. But as I watched it, I knew it wasn't just about pretty pictures. It showed how serious and cruel environment destruction could be. I think there could be different ways of interpreting the short movie, but what I think is. I think the jelly fish was not the hero there. The creatures got eaten up by the jelly fish, but inside the jelly fish was a world filled with nature. It seems like it is a happy ending, but the beautiful world inside is just inside the jelly fish. I think it shows this world endangered. There is going to be only a small space of nature just like in the jelly fish, if we don't seriously think about it.

I'm looking forward to what we are going to watch tomorrow in IE!
good night =)