Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 18, 2013

a great weekend

This weekend was one of the best weekends I have ever had. I went shopping, got the first place in the meet, and was recruited for the part time job.
First, I went to Shibuya after my club activity to meet Mizuki on Saturday. We had been planning to go shopping since a month ago and realized finally. I bought clothes and accessaries. She helped me choosing items. After shopping we had pasta. It was really tasty. I really enjoyed the time with her.
On Sunday, I had a meet. This time, it was a freshmans' meet from three universities, Meiji Gakuin, Sophia, and Aoyama Gakuin. My score was the highest in the Aoyama Gakuin and we recieved the first place of all the three university. It was a great meet that I could find my failures, too so I will do my best to recover these failures for my next meet. Also, I got a call that I was recruited from Orijin-bento. I had a conference last Friday and I made it. This is my first time to work, so I will try as much as I can :)