Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

blues music

Last Friday, I listened to blues music played by Steve Gardner and it was my first time to listened to such a kind of music!

I love rock music, so I didn't know it very much, but it made me interested in it.
His voice was very strong and it had a mysterious power.
And I thought that he was a very good man!
He had a very unique humor sense and jokes he said were all funny!
I remembered the joke and the song about chicken most.

It was a very nice opportunity for me to listen his song, because I became interest end in blues music.
I tried to look for blues music in YouTube.